Monday, March 23, 2015

My Etsy.com Shop

Hello. :o)  I owe you an explanation if you're following me because of my Etsy shop.  I have been letting the jewelry listings in my shop expire, one by one.  I've not been renewing the listings.  I've had most of that jewelry listed in my shop for over four years, and I've made about six sales in that amount of time.  That's not doing well.  I just keep paying to re-list it year after year.  So, I stopped.

I'm thinking of revamping my shop.  For now, it will keep its name.  I've got an idea that's been running through my mind for awhile now; something new to try my hand at selling.  Something that I'm better at than jewelry-making.  

Like I've said before, a good friend really encouraged me to sell my jewelry, and I think she's wonderful for having that kind of confidence in me.  It just hasn't been what shoppers have wanted to buy.  Well, "onward and upward"!  Meanwhile, I'll be in my gardens this spring. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment