Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thoughtful Summer Evening

      I'm sitting here on this beautifully mild summer evening watching HGTV with my daughter, Carolyn, and - at the same time - checking on things in my Etsy shop and thinking of ways to promote my shop.
      Getting low in the sky is the lazy summer sun, and the soothing sound of rustling leaves drifts through the window.  I'm very excited about our planned, big push to make more beautiful jewelry and nostalgic, rag dolls for this fall's big, Christmas Market at our church.  It's time to get busy preparing everything ahead of time, including our booth decorations.  *Note to self:  buy long table with fold-up legs.*  We have to provide our own table this year, and I've purchased a larger booth, as well.
      I really hope this year is a better year for our shop, as the ladies planning the Christmas Market are promoting it better than ever.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your fall and holiday sales are all great! I've been working on getting prepared for them all myself. Thinking many of the same things - how best to promote, new items to include in my shop, blog posts to go along with, and on and on. It's fun, but wow is it also a lot of work, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a wonderful Christmas market at a church in my town - I love to buy gifts for my daughter's teachers there.

    ReplyDelete